I don't often get a chance to take part in these tags, I usually miss them as unfortunately I don't have many blogger friends. That's kind of the reason I wanted to do this tag, it's a great way to see if I have much in common with fellow bloggers and hopefully get to know them a bit better as well. Thank you to for Dot Makes 4 for tagging me in this.
1. What's your name? Jade Leanne Bremner
2. Any nicknames or aliases? Jadeypoo but strictly only my mother is allowed to call me that.
3. Your gender? I'm female
4. Your star sign? I'm really special and have two as I'm born on a cusp so sometimes I'm Aries and sometimes I'm Taurus.
5. How old are you? 27
6. Your relationship status? I'm engaged
7. Any children? I have 4 but sadly two of them were too good to be in this world they were both boy's. I have a five year old boy and a 1.5 year old daughter.
8. Any pets? I have a border collie who is 9 and some fish.
9. Any tattoo's or piercings? Yes I have two footprints tattooed on my shoulder blade but I have plans for more tattoo's. I also have my ear's pierced 3 times in each ear 2 of those on each ear were done during a lesson at school and I have my tongue pierced.
10. What do you like about yourself? Physically I like my eye's as a person I like that I'm resilient.
11. What do you dislike about yourself? Physically my flabby bits and as a person I don't always like my temper.
12. Righty or lefty? I'm a righty
13. The last thing you drank: Water
14. The last thing you ate: Spicy chicken pasta
15. Your last phone call: My mum
16: Your last text message: To my little sister who was on her way to school.
17. Your last email: To my local council to question about why there are no grit bins anymore?
18. The last song you listened to: Violence by Blink 182
19. The last book you read: It was a bedtime book for girls to my daughter last night.
20. The last time you cried: About two weeks ago had a lot of car issue's and life just kept throwing them lemons at me and it just got too much.
21. The last blog you read: ET speaks from home.
22. The last person you spoke to: My fiance Liam.
23. The last place you visited: My doctors surgery, does that count?
24. Your last holiday abroad: Gran Canaria when I was 14 which was a very long time ago.
Have you ever?
25. Have you ever gotten back with an ex? Yeah which was stupid.
26. Have you ever been cheated on? Yes my ex husband was very good at cheating he is now with my ex best friend.
27. Have you ever cheated on someone? Yep my ex husband I thought I would do the whole getting back at him thing and cheated on him with his best friend, he didn't seem too bothered.
28. Have you ever lost someone special to you? yes too many to mention.
29. Have you ever been so drunk you threw up? No technically, I normally throw up once I have sobered up and have a hang over.
30. Have you ever fallen out of love with someone? I suppose the answer should be yes but if I'm honest I don't think I ever loved my ex husband.
31. Have you ever met someone who changed you? I have met so many people that have changed me in both good ways and bad ways.
32. Have you ever been in a situation where you found out who your real friends are? Of course I don't think anyone can go through life without having that moment.
33. Have you ever kissed someone you probably shouldn't have? Umm yeah
34. Have you ever found out people were talking about you behind your back? Yep because women are bitches we all know it and we have all done it at some point.
35. Have you ever broken someone's heart? I would like to think I haven't if I have I don't know about it.
36. Have you ever kissed a stranger? Yes I have only once though.
37. Have you ever had your own heart broken? Yes and it's awful you don't want to eat and you just sit and cry.
38. Have you ever had sex on the first date? Nope I'm not that easy if a guy like's me then I'm worth waiting for.
39. Have you ever been arrested? Yes I have twice when I was young.
40. Have you ever been attracted to someone that isn't the gender you usually find attractive? Yes only one person though.
41. Have you ever done something you regret? No I don't regret anything I have done. I have made some really stupid mistakes but I don't regret making them as they have helped me learn and have made me who I am today.
42. Have you ever had a threesome? Yes I have.
43. Have you ever embarrassed yourself in public? No not really.
44. Have you ever misjudged someone? Yes I think this is another unavoidable thing to happen in life.
Your beliefs and opinions
45. Do you believe in God? I believe in something but I don't believe in a God that built the world in 7 days. I believe that there is something but not the God that people always think of.
46. Do you believe in yourself? No not really there was a time when I did.
47. Do you believe in Santa Claus? Of course plus I have seen him so clearly he is real.
48. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes I do I have experienced things that couldn't be logically explained.
49. Do you believe in aliens? Ok yeah I do but I don't think they are green people with big heads that go around probing things.
50. Do you believe in miracles? I'm not sure I'm on the fence with this one.
51. Do you believe in the power of positive thinking? No and I will tell you why, I lived with the positive thinking for two years and during them two years everything negative that could of happened did happen. I never gave in to negative thoughts and I kept my positively until one day I just thought what's the point this just doesn't work.
52. Do you believe in love at first sight? I believe it exists but I have never experienced it.
53. Can money make you happy? I don't think it make's you happy but I think it defiantly helps.
54. Would you describe yourself as a feminist? No sorry to all that are feminists but do not agree with a lot of what you all say and I actually find it insulting when some say that ALL women want this that and the other. Please stop speaking for all of us some of us are happy where we are in life.
55. Are you pro-life or pro-choice? This is kind of tough as I don't believe abortions should be given unless it's in certain circumstances. To many people rely on this as a form of contraception and I don't think that is right.
56. Do you have strong political beliefs? Not really there are things I agree with and things I don't but I'm not rich and I'm not poor, being in the middle means that I will always get screwed over by the government.
57. Do you have strong religious beliefs? No simply because I don't think living your life to a strict beliefs can make you truly happy. You spend your life trying to please a God that may or may not exist.
58. What do you think the most important thing you can give a child is? A sense of belonging and feeling loved.
59. Are you eating anything right now? No I have toothache.
60. Are you drinking anything right now? Water
61. What are you listening to right now? Adverts on the TV and the whiring noise of the dishwasher.
62. What are you thinking about right now? How I need to find a dentist that is accepting new patients and is private going to be much better.
63. What are you waiting for right now? To go and do the school run.
64. What are you most excited about right now? Finishing my cross stitch, yes I know I live such a crazy life.
65. What's your pet hate right now? I don't know I'm pretty pissed at the people who have fly tipped on the field roads.
66. What's your favourite thing right now? Blankets
67. If you weren't answering these questions, what would you be doing right now? Probably my cross stitch or writing a post about something.
68. Your first best friend: My cousin Alyssia
69. Your first kiss: I was in year 7 and I went to a foam party and it was a boy who was a twin and low and behold I kissed both as I didn't know they were twins.
70. Your first celebrity crush: It's got to be Leo Di'caprio I even had a T-shirt with his face on.
71. Your first holiday: I don't know which was my first but we used to go to Weymouth and have a caravan holiday.
72. Your first pet: A hamster called Hammy
73. Your first regret: Not got one
74. You first job: I worked in a cafe on the RAF camp I lived on and I took order's, cooked, helped with stock takes and was even trusted with collecting everyone's wages. I was 15 it was great.
75. Your first childhood memory: I remember some man looking through our letterbox asking me to open the door.
Which would you choose?
76. Love or money? Love
77. Twitter or facebook? Facebook
78. Hook up or relationship: Relationship
79. Dogs or cats? Dog's every time
80. Coffee or tea? Coffee coffee coffee
81. Beer or wine? Neither
82. Sweet or savoury? Sweet
83. Introvert or extrovert? I think I'm a bit of both.
84. Vampires or werewolves? It has to be a vampire
85. Seaside or countryside? Oh I do like to be beside the Seaside.
86. Summer or winter? Winter because in winter I can put on and take off as many layers as I want but in Summer once I'm naked that's it I can't do anything else to cool down.
87. Books or movies? Books
88. Horror or comedy? Horror I love a good scare.
A few random questions to finish on
89. Do you wish you could change your past? No because if I did that I wouldn't have everything that I have now.
90. What's your dream job? Funeral Director
91. What's your guilty pleasure? Ice cream
92. What are you afraid of? Losing one or both of my children I literally would die if anything ever happend to them.
93. What was the first thing you wanted to be when you grew up? I wanted to be an archaeologist.
94. If you could have any super power what would it be? Have you ever seen that episode of The Simpsons where comic book guy writes a comic about a super hero who can absorb everyone else's super power? Well I would have that super power.
95. If you could change anything about your life what would it be? My job.
96. Would you want immortality? Nope it would depress me seeing everyone I love die all time.
97. If you could interview anyone alive or dead who would you choose? Hitler I think it would be very interesting to speak to him if I could bring him back from the dead for a day.
98. Would you say you are happy? In one aspect yes but I would use the word content more than happy.
99. What one piece of advice would you give to yourself at age eighteen? Don't wait another 3 years things will get worse so just leave now and maybe you could go and get that education you wanted.
100. Where would you like to be in five year's time? I would like to be in a different job and be married and saving for a epic holiday in USA.