320g of chocolate digestive biscuits
100ml Irish Cream
200g white chocolate
100g dark chocolate
1. Smash up the biscuits to create a fine biscuit crumb.
2. Add the mascopone and Irish cream to the biscuit crumbs.
3. Make balls from the mixture (around 20) and place in the fridge for 20mins.
4. Melt the white chocolate and cover the balls.
5. Drizzle melted dark chocolate over the topos the balls then return to the fridge until you are ready to demolish them.
I really enjoyed make these, they are super easy and really tasty. If you fancied your cheesecake balls to taste more strongly of Irish cream then use less mascopone and add more Irish cream.