This month, we’re meeting Jade from Mummies Waiting.
1. Tell us about yourself and your blog.
Hello! I'm Jade i'm a mum to two wonderful little princesses (though they will tell you they're big, not little) Kairi aged 3 and Naminé aged 2. We live at our home in Ely along with their dad, my husband Ryan and our miniature poodle Coco. I'm with the girls full time, learning and laughing. I also work self employed once a week for a few hours running a youth group and spend every second of spare time I have on my blog www.mummieswaiting.com and YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWJ8y25vpJ25ixDbj3-mYBQ (Mummies Waiting). I have a passion for Disney and travel and really enjoy writing about and filming our adventures and family life.
2. What is your current relationship status?
Very happily married to my husband Ryan - I still love saying that, HUSBAND! We've been together for almost 9 years now and I wouldn't change a second.
3. Do you ever celebrate Valentine's’ Day?
Ha I love this one. I celebrate Valentine's Day, I'll buy him a card and gift and try to plan a nice dinner, however Ryan doesn't believe in these shop made celebrations, so he does not.
4. It’s your first date! Where do you go?
Our first date out was to Pizza Hut, we were around 16 and he brought his best friend and son with him.
5. What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you?
What’s the most romantic thing anyone has ever done for you? Ryan brought me a teddy called Wyan Bear which he has delivered to me. It had a certificate, printed ribbon around his neck and a medal that all said he loves me.
6. What is your favourite romantic film?
Cheesier the better. I love Mannequin, I love how they fall in love even though it's different and no one believes it's true.
7. Spill the beans! Who’s your celebrity crush?
I'm not really into anyone in particular at the moment. I used to have a thing for Dec from Ant and Dec and I think Robert Downey Jr is good looking, Gerard Butler is pretty okay too.
8. Flowers are pretty popular at this time of year. Do you like receiving them or do they really not float your boat?
They're nice as a surprise, but I'd rather have a takeaway or a Yankee candle!
9. Do you have children? Do you want any (or any more)?
I have 2 children, both girls with Ryan and he has a son from his previous relationship. We will never say never, don't plan, don't protect is kind of the way we go.
10. What would be (or was) your choice of song for your first dance at your wedding?
Our first dance was The Book Of Love it was a song we both liked for different reasons and it just fit.
11. Do you have any plans yet for Valentine’s Day 2017?
No and I doubt we will even make any. My mum and sister are coming to visit the weekend so maybe we will get a chance to go out.
12. Raw oysters are pretty famous for being an aphrodisiac. Have you ever tried them?
Haven't tried them, although I probably would. 13. Imagining money's no object, where would you go for a romantic getaway? Walt Disney World ha! It would be nice to visit just the two of us someday.
14. What’s the best Valentine’s gift you’ve ever received?
I honestly don't have an answer to this one.
15. Finally, what is the number one most important thing you value in a relationship?
Honesty. Not only honestly to tell the truth but also the honest in being able to be yourself.
If you want to find out more about Jade, head over to her blog and be sure to follow her on social media!
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/MummiesWaiting/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/mummieswaiting Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mummieswaiting/